Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thank you leonard for telling me this :DD
haha
what he said does make sense and i have decided not to bother even a fraction of second of my time, to worry whether i get top a not.
so to all self claimed competitors of mine....I DON'T GIVE A DAMN OF IT!!!!
he told me that being top is not going to make me successful in life.
is how far i can go in the future.
anyway as time pass will anyone know who u are?
I'm sure just in another 2 to 3 years time, people who even bother to look at the board, will ask "who the hell is Pah Yu Zhu Pearlyn? "
haha:DD
anyway our certificate does not state whether you are top of your cohort and will your future employer give a damn?
i certainly don't think so.
as long i can get into Biomedical in Ngee Ann poly or Singapore poly, i will be at cloud 9.
hee hee :)
so to those you know who you are: i will be a bystander in your "competition", eating popcorn and drinking my coke. i really don't care whether you win me in this O level examination or not.
I just know that 2008 have made me stronger.
if you now at this point of time thinks that I'm a bitch. well i only have this for u "I'M A WOMAN, DAMN A**, THIS IS WHAT I DO BEST!!"

No comments: