Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm 18 already?!! haha it seems like i was yesterday when i was running around in my sundress with 2 ponytails. the carefree days..how i missed it :)

I would like to say THANK YOU to all my friends and my family for all the birthday wishes and present.
thank you:
mummy: for bearing all the pains 18 years ago X), my big head just get into way huh :) and for the fabulous cake you brought for me.
elder brother and carol for your MP4,
second brother and justina for surprising me at 1 am with three delicious cakes and the 2 books :)
felicia for being the first one to give me birthday wishes. you will always be my bestie.
hanani: thank you for being there for me and the birthday wishes.
and carissa and cheryl for being my crazy friends, all the laughter we shared in school X)

THANK YOU ALL MY FRIENDS !!!
I'M SO FORTUNATE TO HAVE YOU GUYS AS FRIENDS,
YOU GUYS ARE MY BEST PRESENT I EVER GOT :))

No comments: