My day is filled with agony and happiness.
How ironic to place them side by side.
In the morning i went to school at the usual time,
took the 7.30 train and BY RIGHT SHOULD REACH CLEMENTI AT 8.16!!
BUT BY LEFT, THE BLOODY TRAIN GOT SOME DUMB ASS PROBLEM AGAIN.
AND THEY MADE ME ALIGHT AT OUTRAM PARK AT 8.25.
WAITED FOR 2 BLOODY TRAINS.
(I'm pissed because this is the 3rd time i got stuck in the train within 2 months)
SO I REACHED CLEMENTI AT 8.45, TOOK THE NP SHUTTLE BUS
AND WOW IT DOES NOT STOP AT SIM!!!
I HAVE TO WALK UP THE HILL TO LSCT BLOCK -_-
my day is filled with happiness cause i got back my cell biology test 2, and i got 47/50 :) and on top of that
the whole class got A+ !!!
and cell biology's practical exam is well.. not bad :)
just only i made a mistake in the spectrophotometer
caused me 4 marks :(
No comments:
Post a Comment