haha today is the last day of 08.
wow!!
I just cleared up my room to welcome the new year, can't believe how much I had gone thru.
First I'm so fortunate to be born in Singapore and in a family that love me so much. :)
and let me meet friends that had be there for me when i needed.
TO FELICIA:
HAHA CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAD KNOW EACH OTHER FOR 7 YEARS ALREADY.THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE WHEN I NEEDED IT AND NEVER FAILS TO SUPPORTS ME.BEST FRIENDS FOREVER :D
well i had gone thru ups and downs in these few years.
I was the Company Leader for our school Guides' unit.Met some teachers that helped me alot. THANK YOU MISS CHUA!!
and with the support of the other teachers i had make it so far.
THANK YOU MR AZHAR, MRS SHERI, MR YAP, MRS LOW,MRS WONG AND ME YEO.
I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU GUYS :D
This year i had gone thru the most, perhaps it was an examinations given to me by the god.
firstly i was shortlisted for the Lee Kuan Yew All Round Excellence Award but didn't get it, shortlisted for the Biomedical course in Ngee Ann poly but again didn't get it.
I always got shortlisted but didn't get the awards. Hai...:(
my mom met an accident. this is the worst.
It set me back alot.i can't bear to see my mom suffered and yet i can't do nothing.
my results went to record low,it was the very first time I can't get an Edsave scholarship award.
well these had make me stronger.
furthermore i had a puppy this year, Foody.
he cheered up my gloomiest days. thank you foody!!
Also went to Siem Reap,Cambodia to do a 12 days of volunteer work
the orphans there had changed my life so much.
THANK YOU CHRES ORPHANAGE!!
here are some pics
the classroom that we build over there
a group photo of us with the kids, sunrise at Angkor Wat
sunset at Angkor Wat, we saw this on our last day
We're back in Singapore :D
haha, we all wearing the "same same but different " t-shirt.except for mrs henry she brought without checking thus her t-shirt had 'same same..same same" on it. haha :D
well i believe next year will be better for me :D
hoping for the best, hee hee.
No comments:
Post a Comment