Monday, December 15, 2008

WHAT A DAY !!!!

SIGH.. :(
what a day..today it was supposed to be a FUN day, I did had a lot of fun until..
First Felicia asked me out to cycle at Pasir Ris Park. I agreed and brought Foody along.
We had a lot of fun and cycled around the park until my bicycle's paddle came off.
We tried but simply can't put it back.
Felicia also jokes that later maybe like in the movies, a handsome guy will stop and help us out.
haha :D
so went all the way back to central to get it fix. costs me $3 just to get it screwed back.
Initially went to the "hilltop" coffeeshop to grab a bite but they said no dogs allowed so went to have bubble tea and waffle.
Then it started to drizzle so we decided to cycle back to my home to chill out.
We tried to squeeze in into the lift but just couldn't fit.
So i went up first and Felicia said she will take the next one.
I was waiting for her at the lobby and the lift door did open but no one came out so i went to check it out.
I got a scare.Felicia just stood there and couldn't talk or move. Her face also turned so pale that i thought she got possess or what. I carried her out and she just sat outside the lift to rest for a while.So i went to put her bicycle at a corner. My mother asked me to get her some medicated oil which i did.
Then....BOM!!!! my mom:"GIRL..QUICK, FELICIA FAINTED!!"
I rushed out and saw her laying there with her eyes all white. I immediately called 995.
The paramedics came and did checks on her.
Her blood pressure was low, so she was send to Changi Hospital.
Tagged along with the ambulance.
I almost cry while waiting for her outside the room inside the A&E. She was like okay at the park and was still laughing with me while trying to get into the lift together and then there she is. Fainted. It felt like my fault. Furthermore it reminded me of my Mom's accident.
A moment later three doctors came out and enquired me about what happened.
They drew some blood from her and she was send to the observation ward for further observations.
I accompanied her and she looked better so i joked with her that one of the doc. is handsome and she said when he was getting some blood it reminded her of " straight tree"(direct translation for Chinese)
So stayed there for like nearly 2 hours and her pop came.
At around 8.10 the doc said she can go home. :)
So she went with her pop to settle some bills i think and i went home.
What a day!
haha lucky she's fine. :)
TO FELICIA:
TAKE CARE..DON'T SCARE ME AGAIN..

No comments: